Current listed positions:
Structural Engineer/Project Manager - Round Rock
Engineering Project Manager - Dallas
Posted March 30, 2017
Position: Structural Engineer/Project Manager
Company: Engineering 360
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Looking for growth and challenge that comes from working on a wide variety of projects. This is your opportunity to take your career from employee to partner.
Due to continued growth, Engineering 360, Inc. is looking for a Structural Engineer/ Project Manager to join our team located in Round Rock, TX. This is an exciting career where you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy interacting with clients and staff working through analysis, design, and functionality for various building projects. You will work on projects that can range up to 20 million dollars and will be a collaborating member of the team working to continue to grow E360. This is your chance to expand your skill set and gain valuable industry experience by working on a diverse array of projects. E360 values your experience and cares about you and your professional future. In this position you will receive project management mentoring through hands on experience and. Enjoy learning from veterans with over 45 years of experience in the industry, and have the opportunity to grow to a level that you desire. Be a valued member of our experienced team in a relaxed and collaborative work environment.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- A top notch benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability and 401(k)
- Flexible work hours
The Firm: Engineering 360 (E360) established in 2010 is a structural engineering firm grown out of the success of other engineering firms with over 33 years of experience, and a mission to provide complete structural engineering services. Our approach to design has and will remain, from an analytical and practical perspective incorporating sound and innovative solutions to meet each project’s individual and unique needs. The talented team at E360 has combined their academic and professional achievements with their background and experience in construction to establish a consulting firm that produces workable solutions for successful projects. Engineering 360, Inc. provides a complete scope of structural engineering services encompassing the design of all types of wood, steel, masonry and concrete structures, as well as forensic services for the assessment and renovation of all types of building structures. E360’s success has always been in guiding clients through the process of achieving a sound economic structure through an aggressive, hardworking attitude. E360’s personnel are just that, aggressive in problem solving and innovative in providing unique solutions. Continual interface with the team and client results in a well-managed, economical project with minimal problems. Constant self-education eliminates "professional stagnation" and provides state-of-the-art design solutions. We at Engineering 360, Inc. understand that future success will be measured by how we provide solutions for today's projects.
- Degree in Structural Engineering related Curriculum
- Minimum of 4 years continuous engineering experience
- Licensed PE in Texas
- Project Management experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Send resume to admin@ENGR360.COM
Posted March 29, 2017
Position: Engineering Project Manager
Company: Watry Design, Inc.
Location: Dallas, Texas
From designing parking solutions for top tech and entertainment companies to incorporating the industry's latest automated parking solutions, Watry Design is constantly innovating. Using a unique, collaborative process developed over the firm’s 40 plus year legacy, we have completed over 1,000 parking projects. This approach and the Watry Design Team’s passion for parking have not only earned many prestigious awards, but more importantly have led to satisfied clients, such as Pixar, Stanford, BART, Kaiser, IKEA and Marriott. Remember “It’s not the journey... It’s the parking!”
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, talented, passionate team where initiative is rewarded? Watry Design, Inc. is an Architectural, Structural Engineering and Planning firm that not only fits that bill, but offers far more.
We are currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager with 7-10 years of experience to work in our Dallas office. This position works on diverse projects for the private sector, municipalities, transit agencies, universities, medical facilities and more.
If your interest is piqued, send your resume and cover letter.
Salary Range: based on experience
- Develop designs for projects and see them to completion
- Lead client meetings
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong relationships with present and potential clients
- Maintain and grow professional network
- Manage financial results on projects to the highest possible level
- Lead project status reporting
- Prepare proposals, including schedule, budget and scope
- Work with principal on contract negotiation with client
- Lead project technical coordination
- Lead project construction administration
- Assist and coordinate with Directors for project quality assurance/control
- Participate in staff allocation to projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architectural, Civil, or Structural Engineering
- Engineering License or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience required
- Excellent leadership, management and supervision skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to negotiate people conflicts or solving people problems
- Excellent financial and accounting skills both firm wide and project focused
- Facilitation, team building and consensus building skills
- Excellent time management and ability to deal well with highly stressful situations
- Proficiency using Engineering software, including ETABS, RISA, and SAFE
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD, Revit
Are you up for it?
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with the subject line “ENG PM TX”